At its core, dentistry blends art, science, and compassion. I am thrilled to be part of a team that truly integrates these tenets into each and every patient experience. My enthusiasm and talent in art laid the foundation for my career in dentistry, and today I combine this passion with my expertise to provide the aesthetic smiles and comprehensive oral care patients deserve. Considering the overall health and wellness of my patients into a treatment plan that meets their specific goals and values is paramount. Nothing is more satisfying than to be able to use my skills to change a person’s quality of life.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree – Rutgers University
- Doctorate of Medical Dentistry – The University of Medicine and Dentistry (Rutgers University)
- General Practice Residency – FK Medical Center
Continuing Education and Professional Memberships
- Overlook Hospital, Attending Doctor
- The Dawson Academy
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- American Academy of Dental Practice Administration
Outside the Office
In my spare time, I enjoy reading, painting, drawing, and playing with my two cats, Meesa and Moseley. I love spending time outdoors with friends and family and enjoy hiking the many great trails in the Northeast. I enjoy participating in dental outreach programs and have made several trips abroad to educate and provide care in the Dominican Republic, Haiti, and at an Indian Reservation in Arizona.