I vividly remember being 15 years old and knowing that dentistry was my calling. While working as my Dad’s assistant during the summer, I saw how dentistry was such an exciting combination of my two favorite things: science and art. The most exciting realization I had was that blending these two elements together would give me the ability to help people smile.
I am so excited to be a part of the practice that I grew up in! My greatest joy is you, my patient. I look forward to learning about you as a person, your unique dental needs and working together to create a plan to help you reach your desired level of optimal oral health.
- Bachelor of Science Degree – The College of New Jersey
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – The University of Medicine and Dentistry (Rutgers University)
- General Practice Residency – Newark Beth Israel Hospital
Continuing Education and Professional Memberships
- Overlook Hospital, Attending Doctor
- The Dawson Academy
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- American Academy of Dental Practice Administration
Outside the Office
In my spare time, I enjoy being with my family and friends. Running has been a passion of mine since high school and I love starting every morning off with run. I was bit by the travel bug when I studied abroad in Rome and have a long bucket list of other places to visit. I also love going to concerts and grew up listening to classic rock with Paul Simon being my favorite. And, as a true “Jersey Girl,” I love the beach and Bruce Springsteen!